My Reflection Paper

Click here to  reach my  reflection paper :)

In this pdf paper you can find what we've learned in that semester and what we've created . I prepared this reflection paper to express my feelings and to show improvements on me :)

2 yorum:

  1. Muhammet,
    You need to do some changes in your blog to improve it.
    First of all I like that you have personalized it.
    You need to add more informative comments to your posts. Yours are short and not satisfactory.

    Good podcast. At some points it is clear that you are reading but at others you sound natural.

    Your first DS was not suitable for younglearners. as an alternative you used zimmertwins but I do not accept animation as an alternative.

    Please write wiki not viki. Good entry though.
    Thanks

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thanks for your feedback my teacher :) I tried to edit my blog according to your advices :)

    YanıtlaSil